On January 7, 2000, the Chapter officially moved into its new home on MTSU's Greek Row. The project was completed in two years with a total investment of $1.3 million.
- Total area: 11,000 sq. ft.
- 17 single bedrooms
- 7 double bedrooms
- 2 officer bedrooms
- Disability accessible
- 1,000 sq. ft. social room
- Executive-style meeting and study room
- Stained glass Badge of Sigma Nu above foyer
- Large television in living room
- Basketball court and large back patio
- Highspeed internet (including wireless)
- Washing machines and driers
- Extra parking lot beside main entrances
To view a room in detail and launch a virtual tour, select the corresponding red navigation box. Note: Photos were taken at various times. Images represent neither the current room location nor the actual room contents.
- Map and Directions to the Sigma Nu house
Chuck Bibeau, Housing Corp President